Music Fun for the Little Ones
Introducing a new music series designed specifically for our smallest residents, the Irving Concert Series 4 Kids brings live entertainment to the toddlers and preschoolers of Irving! These Thursday morning concerts feature fun performances by top children’s music groups from across the country. Children ages 5 and younger are invited to sing, dance and learn at these interactive shows.
The gates of the Irving Soccer Complex open at 9 a.m., allowing children to enjoy the covered playground, free balloons, craft activity and concession stand before the 45-minute show begins. Parking and admission are free. In the event of inclement weather, shows will be moved to an indoor location.
Parents, be sure to fill out a survey at each show to be entered in drawings for complimentary tickets to Medieval Times!
- Limited covered seating is available, and attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets.
- Outside food and beverage are permitted, however there is a concession stand available.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
- Smoking and pets are prohibited at this event.
2017 Series Schedule
|April 27||Mister G||Irving Soccer Complex|
|May 25||Big Bang Boom||Irving Soccer Complex|
|June 22||AndyRoo||Irving Soccer Complex|
Inclement Weather Plan
Concerts are rain or shine events. If inclement weather creates a potentially unsafe outdoor environment, concerts will be moved to an indoor location. If the Inclement Weather Plan is put into effect for a concert, the listing above will be updated to indicate the change in venue.
Should this happen, attendees will still enjoy free parking and admission. Indoor seating will be provided, and there will be no concession stand (attendees may bring food from home).
A freelance rapparee at jusbeDFW.
Been called a ne'er-do-well, vagabond and worse. But I'm really a harmless wayfarer. I'm a bit reckless, but at least I know who I am. That's something I can't say for most men I meet out there.
A pretty lady once told me that I like to hear myself talk. So if I get to ramblin', send me a quick "Yur dooin ma heid in!" and I'll shut up for a bit. It won't hurt my feelings.
This author does not have any more posts.
- Police Palooza 4 – Santa Cops
- – “Sounds of New Orleans” at the Irving Concert Series – 6 Dates!
- Canal Fest, 2017 – Mandalay Canal – Irving, TX
- Irving’s Pet Pawlooza – April 1st – 10a-2p
- Reminder – TONIGHT! – Illuminate Irving – Mandalay Canal Walk at Las Colinas
- UPDATE – City of Irving FAC hosts Illuminate Irving